Covid 19 Procedures
- VIRTUAL - If Live or Hybrid options are not possible
- HYBRID - Virtual + Live Combination
- LIVE - In-person classes & competition with enhanced Safety Measures
- Limited Capacity in all ballrooms
- Live Streaming Competition with no Live Audience**
- Registration will Open SEPTEMBER 1, 2020, via your Online Account at www.dancepnt.com
- Please Register Early. Capacity is limited due to COVID-19 Restrictions.
PAYMENT & REFUNDS
- Registration & Competition fees will not be accepted until 14 Days Prior to the Event.
- If events are canceled due to COVID-19 a FULL REFUND will be issued within 7-10 Business Days.
- GATHERINGS - Please limit gatherings in the pre-function/registration and lobby areas
- SCHEDULE - Classes will begin and end in each classroom on different schedules to avoid gatherings
- CHAIRS - Chairs are permitted in ballrooms, but will be 6 feet apart
- OBSERVERS - Paid observer wristbands available, but space is limited.
- FACULTY AUTOGRAPHS AND PHOTOS - will be on a case by case basis and at the teachers discretion.
- SCHOLARSHIPS - Recipients will be announced at the end of the last class on Sunday
- BALLROOM DOORS - will remain open throughout the day for increased ventilation
- MASKS - Masks may only be removed by dancers when distanced in the classroom. Masks are required by all who enter. Dancers who may be medically exempt will need to bring a doctors note. Masks are required in all public areas, convention areas, and classrooms.
- COVID-19 WAIVERS to be signed by all attendees as part of the registration process
- THERMAL TEMPERATURE CHECKS will be taken by ballroom door guards before the first class each day
- TEMPERATURE - No entry if you have a temperature
- EXPERIENCING COVID/FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS - Please stay home
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN
- HAND SANITIZER will be available at ballroom entrances
- SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIRED
Hello PNT families,
As we welcome all dancers and families to our events this season, we want to share some of our covid-19 safety precautions in place.
- Whenever possible, our studio block scheduling will allow studios to compete one at a time and leave immediately following their performance.
- Events will be live streamed to limit the need for spectators. We ask that no more than 1 spectator accompany each dancer.
- Whenever possible entrance doors will be locked to ensure only studio fans can enter the venue.
- When Mandated by local authorities, everyone will be required to wear face masks indoors. If you have a medical condition that exempts you from this, please let us know and be prepared to provide a doctors note. In order to reduce touch points, doors will be propped open, and hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Signs and flyers will be posted to promote social distancing and safety procedures.
- Between each studio, PNT members will clean and sanitize the dressing rooms, stage, doors, and all touch points.
- To help with crowd control, our official merchandise can be purchased via our website, and picked up on site.
- Digital programs, Photos and Video, will be available on our website.
- Our in person award ceremonies will also be limited to one studio at a time and will consist of adjudications and any other recognition awards. Overall awards will be live streamed following the event.
- PNT team members will have temperatures taken daily and will wear face masks at all times. We will continue to follow state and federal guidelines to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Dancers we are so excited to have you join us this season. We cannot wait to see you soon!